Thursday 12 November 2009

Broken hearted hoover fixer sucker guy

Ok, so that's quite an unusual yet very informative topic.

Broken Hearted - Well this is not really the case.

Hoover Fixer - Hoover is a washing machine and vacuum cleaner brand (as far as my knowledge extends on this). So I am a washing machine and vacuum cleaner fixer??? let alone fixing, i hate the very sound of vacuum cleaners!

Sucker Guy - yeah i suck at a lot of things, no really, I do.



Ten years ago
I fell in love with an Irish girl
She took my heart

But she went and screwed some guy she knew
and now I'm in Dublin with a broken heart

Oh broken hearted Hoover fixer sucker guy
Oh broken hearted Hoover fixer sucker, sucker guy

One day I'll go there and win her once again
but until then I'm just a sucker of a guy


I was inspired to write this blog by this particular song from the movie "Once".

Probably my blog sucks as much as this movie did!!

P.S. The songs from the movie were awesome!

2 comments:

  1. Vandan, my friend... Every day you make me wonder about you more... :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, Jodi, my friend, as the name suggests of my page, Random Thoughts...hehe

    ReplyDelete